This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 15 guided learning hours.
MICROSOFT EXCEL 2013 - BEGINNER
- Identify the Elements of the Excel Interface
- Create a Basic Worksheet & Use the Help System
- Create Formulas in a Worksheet
- Insert Functions in a Worksheet
- Insert, Manipulate, and Delete Cells, Columns, & Rows
- Search, Replace Data & Spell Check a Worksheet
- Modify Fonts, Add Borders and Color to Cells
- Align Cell Contents & Apply Cell Styles
- Printing Workbook Contents
- Format and Manage Worksheet
- Manage the View of Worksheets and Workbooks
- Customize General and Language Options
- Customize Formula
- Customize Proofing and Save Options
- Customizing Other of Excel Functions
MICROSOFT EXCEL 2013 - INTERMEDIATE
- Apply Range Names
- Use Specialized Functions
- Analyzing Data with Logical and Lookup Functions
- Insert and Modify Graphic Objects
- Layer and Group Graphic Objects
- Customizing Workbooks
- Manage Themes
- Create and Use Templates
- Protect Files
MICROSOFT EXCEL 2013 - ADVANCED
- Apply Conditional Formatting
- Trace Cells
- Troubleshoot Invalid Data and Formula Errors
- Watch and Evaluate Formulas
- Create a Data List Outline
- Create Sparklines and Scenarios
- Perform a Statistical Analysis with the Analysis ToolPak
- Create Interactive Data with Power View
- Consolidate Data
- Link Cells in Different Workbooks
- Erge Workbooks
- Export and Import Excel Data
- Integrate Excel Data with the Web
- Create a Web Query
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Advance Certificate in Microsoft Office Excel 2013”.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- This course will be of great interest to all professionals in business, finance and many other areas that need to analyse data in accounts, or keep records of stock or schedules, and to anyone trying to keep track of their personal finances at home.
- Microsoft Office Excel is widely used in businesses across all industries and thisonline Training Programme is designed for those who wish to develop their skills of using Microsoft Office Excel application. This Qualification is helpful for any Office job, such as PA, Secretary, Admin Assistant, and Administrator, Accounts, Account Assistance, Office Manager or any other role in the office environment. Being able to demonstrate you have a high level of Microsoft Office skills will help you stand out to employers.
- This Microsoft Excel training course will teach you to use the basic to advanced features of Excel in 2013 version. By the end of this course, you will be able to create charts, work effectively with multiple sheets in workbooks, use basic functions effectively, use productivity tools and work with the Excel list/database features.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrollment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- Completing this training course will show any potential employer that you are comfortable and confident with using key Microsoft Excel applications.
- This Qualification is helpful for any Office job, such as Admin Assistant, PA, Secretary, and Administrator, Account assistance, Bookkeeper, Accountant, Office Manager or any other role in the office environment.