This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 05 guided learning hours.
1. WRITING A RESUME (CV)
- Introduction to Resume (CV) Writing
- Main Components of Resume (CV)
- Layout and Formatting Resume
- Resume (CV) to get your Job you want
- Best Practice for Resume
2. HOW TO WRITE EFFECTIVE RESUME & COVERING LETTER
How to Write Effective Resume & Covering Letter
3. DESIGN A RESUME (CV)
- Introduction to Resume
- Design a Traditional Resume (CV)
- Design a Modern Resume
- Finishing the Resume (CV)
4. MAKING RECRUITER COME TO YOU
5. CV WRITING TEMPLATES
6. COVERING LETTER WRITING TEMPLATES
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificates for “Effective CV Writing Skills”.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for anyone who is applying for jobs and would like to learn more about how they can make their CV more attractive to potential employers.
- There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.