This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
- History and Educational Aims
- Cognitive Perspective of Learning & Information Processing
- Knowledge Organization
- Advance Creativity in a Learning Environment
- Behavioural Theory
- Applying the Premack Principle in the Classroom
- Child and Adolescent Development
- Social Constructivism and the Mediated Learning Experience
- Moral & Prosocial Behaviour
- The Importance of Motivation in an Educational Environment
- Using Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivation to Enhance Learning
- Teacher Expectations & Attributions
- Methods of Measuring Intelligence
- Educating Students with Special Needs
- Emotional & Behavioural Disorders
- Advanced Cognitive Development
- Forms of Assessment
- Performance Assessments
- Standardized Tests in Education
- Instructional Strategies
- Advance Organizers in the Classroom
- Types of Research Design
- Research Ethics in Educational Psychology
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Diploma in Educational Psychology”.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- If you have an interest in the study of students and their behaviour and want to find out more about the workings of the human mind, then Global Edulink’s Educational Psychology Diploma course is the course for you.
- This online educational psychology diploma course is ideal for those who want to gain comprehensive understanding of the main elements of educational psychology, and will be of great benefit to people who work in education industry (teachers, headmasters) in their career progression.
- Educational Psychology diploma course prepares students for a professional qualification which will enable them to work in Children’s Services and to provide help with the major developmental and educational problems presented by children to parents, teachers in schools, and in other agencies.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrollment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. Having good educational background will be an advantage for this course.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- This course will equip you to work as an educational psychologist in local authority children’s services.
- Educational psychologists help children or young people who are experiencing problems that hinder their successful learning and participation in school and other activities. These problems can include a range of emotional and social problems or learning difficulties.