1. OPERA LOG IN AND LOG OUT, MAIN SCREEN
2. PROFILE CREATION AND AMENDMENTS
3. PROFILE NOTES
4. FINDING RESERVATIONS – 2 WAYS
5. RATE QUERY SCREEN
6. CREATING RESERVATION
7. PREFERENCES AND FEATURES REQUESTS
8. AMENDING RESERVATION
9. CANCELLING RESERVATION
10. CHECK IN (2 WAYS)
11. CHECK OUT
12. CASHIERING POSTING CHARGES
13. CASHIERING SPLITTING AND TRANSFERRING CHARGES
14. CASHIERING ROUTING
17. ROOM STATUS, OUT OF ORDER AND OUT OF SERVICE
18. OPERA REPORTS
What will the course teach me?
The Opera PMS hotel booking and reservation system is the most popular PMS system, used by leading hotel brands all over the world, and this training course will help you to develop all of the skills you need to operate it. The course is made up of a series of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes and exams, all delivered through a system to which you will have access twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Our online programme is designed to help you feel as though you are in the classroom and includes a number of high-quality video tutorials and study materials, as well as access to an online study platform, forum and mentor support service. Through these facilities, you will build up your knowledge and your confidence in using Opera PMS.
Method of assessment
At the end of the course, you will take an online multiple choice test, which is marked automatically, giving you an instant grade.
Successful candidates will earn the “Certificate in Opera PMS Training”.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
The course is suitable for those looking for work as a receptionist in the hospitality industry, newly appointed front-desk staff, experienced receptionists who want to build their Opera PMS skills and those returning to the industry who want to update their skills.
The course is available to students of all academic backgrounds. The only requirements are that you are aged sixteen or over and have a basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT.
This qualification will help you to find work as a front desk operator in the hotel industry, and from there you can earn promotion to become a supervisor or manager. Please note that Opera PMS software is not included with this course.