01. TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHY - THE ROME
- Introduction to Rome
- An Elevated Viewpoint
- Findings Deatails – Indoors, Night, Vantage & Many more
02. TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHY - THE VANICE
- Introduction to Vanice
- Boats on the Grand Canal
- Reflections, Night Scene and Motion
03. TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHY - A MARINE COAST LINE
- Introduction to the Coast Line
- Fading Light & a Diificult Angle
- A High Ventage Point & Harbour at Sunrise
- Lighthouse Scene & Dreary Weather on the Coast
- Sunset & Sunrise at the Lighthouse 1
04. TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHY -MOUNTAINS AND SNOW LANDSCAPES
- Introduction to Snow Landscapes Photography
- Shooting in a Snowy Condition 1
- Shooting a Panorama at a Lake 1
- Shooting the sunlight in a forest location 1
- Understanding how to shoot in the snow 1
- Reviewing the final images 1
05. TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHY - A DESERT
- Introduction to Shooting in a Desert
- Looking at the light – Day 1
- Exploring the plan – Day 2
- Summarising the Trip
Benefits you will gain:
- Affordable & Engaging E-Learning Content.
- High quality e-learning study materials, and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Amazing Reviews from Current and Past Students.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Travel Photography.
Who is this course for?
- Those interested in producing beautiful images of countries and selling them for publication, or for use as calendars and postcards.
- People who are happy working alone (typically, it’d be just you and the environment you’re photographing).
- People happy to travel for some parts of the year and spend the rest selling their images to magazines, publishing companies, travel agencies, stock image libraries, hotels, resorts, and tourism boards.
- Freelance travel photographers
- When working as a travel photographer, it is generally acceptable to do side work as a wedding photographer, event photographer or holiday/seasonal photographer.