1. INTRODUCTION TO MS PROJECT 2013
- Navigate and Customize the Project 2013 Interface
- Add Tasks to a Project
- Add Resources to a Project
- Save a Project
2. PROJECT CALENDARS
- Project Time Frames
- Change Working Time
3. PROJECT TASKS
- Manage Project Tasks
- Add Summary Tasks and Milestones
4. PROJECT RESOURCES
- Manage Project Resources
- Allocate and Level Work Resources
5. PROJECT PLAN
- Print Project Views
- Share Projects
- Project Plan- Export Projects
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Microsoft Project 2013 – Beginner
Who is this course for?
An ideal course if you:
- Already work within a project management environment and need to know how to use a significant project management tool
- Are looking to progress into project management
- Junior Project Manager
- Project Management Officer
- Project Assistant
- Project Support