Aromatherapists use the concentrated essences of plants to encourage the body back into a state of wellness. Essential oils can be used to relax, to stimulate or uplift. This aromatherapy course will show you it is a valuable way to treat stress-related illness and set up your own practice as an aromatherapist.
The course is made up of two separate qualifications: The Aromatherapy Diploma and a certificate in Anatomy and Physiology.
- Explore the different systems of the body and the oils which affect its different parts.
- Study the history of aromatherapy. How the plant medicine of our ancestors was forgotten but has been re-found.
- Discover how to use aromatherapy to treat simple conditions
- Uncover the beauty secrets of essential oils affect the skin
- Learn how massage and lymphatic drainage techniques
- Gain the business requirements to run a successful aromatherapy practice
A successful aromatherapist can earn an income of between £18-22,000 pa depending on geographical location and experience.