About the course
1. FUNDAMENTALS OF ADVANCED MANAGEMENT SKILLS
2. BASIC MANAGEMENT SKILLS
3. OVERVIEW OF ESSENTIAL MANAGEMENT SKILLS
4. LEARNING ADVANCED COMMUNICATION SKILLS
5. CONCEPTS OF MANAGEMENT PARADIGMS
6. UNDERSTANDING THE DIFFERENCES: LEADERSHIP VS. MANAGEMENT
7. TEAM VS. GROUP
8. DEFINITIONS OF ADVANCED MOTIVATIONAL TECHNIQUES
9. DEFINITIONS OF ADDITIONAL MANAGEMENT TECHNIQUES
10. SUMMARY OF ADVANCED MANAGEMENT SKILLS
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Diploma in Advanced Management Skills.
Professionals with people management responsibilities who would like to inspire themselves and their teams to better performance.
- Department Deputy or Head
- Strategy Manager
- Finance Manager
- Company Secretary
- Policy Manager
- Management Adviser
- Project Manager