About the course
2. IDENTIFYING CHARACTERISTICS OF A SUCCESSFUL FACILITATOR
- Identifying Characteristics of a Successful Facilitator
3. PROCESS OF THE FACILITATIVE
- Process of The Facilitative
4. IDENTIFYING INTERNAL VS. EXTERNAL FACILITATORS
- Identifying Internal vs. External Facilitators
5. PARTICIPATORY GROUPS VS. CONVENTIONAL GROUPS
- Participatory Groups vs. Conventional Groups
6. LEARN FACILITATION TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES
- Learn Facilitation Tools and Techniques
7. TECHNIQUES FOR FACILITATING MEETINGS AND WORK GROUPS
- Techniques for Facilitating Meetings and Work Groups
8. HANDLING DIFFICULT SITUATIONS
- Handling Difficult Situations
9. DEFINITIONS OF FACILITATIVE OPTIONS
- Definitions of Facilitative Options
10. UNDERSTANDING FACILITATIVE LEADERSHIP
- Understanding Facilitative Leadership
11. CREATING A SAFE & SUPPORTIVE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
- Creating a Safe & Supportive Learning Environment
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Facilitation and Meeting Skills.
- Someone who already leads, or will soon lead or facilitate, internal or external meetings.
- Individuals who lead meetings attended by more senior colleagues or important stakeholders.
- People who may be required to influence change in attitudes or behaviours through meetings.
- Those who would like to enhance their communication and facilitation skills so that they can give more effective performance at meetings.
- Clinical Audit Facilitator
- Leadership and Management Trainer
- Learning and Development Consultant
- Active Health Facilitator
- Training and Quality Manager
- Higher Level Facilitator/Assessor