About the course
- Introduction to Coaching with Confidence
- The Concept of Effective Coaching
- Identifying Emotions and Needs
- Understanding Psychological Principles
- Identifying Good and Bad Habits
- Process of Communication
- Identifying Boundaries
- Thinking and Learning Techniques
- Identifying Strengths and Weaknesses
- How to Put it Together
Successful candidates will be awarded a Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring – Level 3
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- People are drawn to and want to confide in
- Friends and colleagues ask for advice
- Has a strong desire to help others succeed?
- Understands the need to be professionally trained
- Wants to build on your good communication skills to make them more effective in coaching
- Wants to see people become the best version of themselves
- Wants a fuller understanding of the concept of coaching and the complexities of an individual in terms of their needs, emotions, habits, strengths and weaknesses
- Wants to examine coaching psychology, boundaries, and aspects of thinking and learning
- Outreach Progression Coach
- Life Consultant
- Innovation Consultant
- Talent Coach
- Positive Behaviour Support Coach