Enquire about this course
About the course
- MODULE 1- LETS UNDERSTAND YOUR SKIN
- MODULE 2- SKIN AND THE NUTRIENTS YOURSELF BEAUTIFUL!
- MODULE 3- PRACTICAL SKIN CARE REGIMENS FOR DIFFERENT TYPES OF SKINS
- MODULE 4- TIPS FOR TYPES-ETHNICITY & YOUR SKIN CARE
- MODULE 5- SEASONAL SKIN CARE TIPS
- MODULE 6- ON THE BRIGHT SIDE-IS THE SUN REALLY THAT BAD
- MODULE 7- A REALISTIC APPROACH TO REDUCING AGEING EFFECTS
- MODULE 8- TRY THE BEST SKIN AND BODY TREATMENTS
- MODULE 9- BODY HAIR REMOVAL METHODS
- MODULE 10- SCOPE OUT ANDTOUCH - HAND AND FOOT CARE
- MODULE 11- IDENTIFYING SLEEK, SEXY, FABULOUS HAIR TYPES
- MODULE 12- MAN AND SKIN CARE-SKIN CARE FOR YOU OR YOUR MAN
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Diploma in Skin and Body Care – Level 3.
Who is this course for?
- Those currently working in the health and beauty industry or those considering a move to this area
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. Having good education background will be an advantage for this.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Beauty Therapist
- Make-up Artist
- Skincare Expert