About the course
Gain specific skills in finance through case studies, group projects, simulations and role plays. You will learn a winning combination of knowledge and practice in just 12 weeks.
Choose to pursue subjects most relevant to your career from our growing portfolio of short courses. Your Postgraduate Certificate Programme should incorporate four courses from those listed below.
• Understanding Financial Statements
• Accounting for Performance and Control
• Corporate Finance
• Mergers and Acquisitions
• Project Finance
• Financial Modelling
• Financial Markets: Trading and Analysis
• Financial Risk Management
• Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
• English language – Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.