Enquire about this course
About the course
01. THE COURSE INTRODUCTION
02. DATA MANAGEMENT AND PROBABILITY
03. PROCESS OF SAMPLING
04. DEFINITIONS OF SAMPLE SIZE
05. OVERVIEW OF CONFIDENCE INTERVALS
06. HYPOTHESIS TESTING TECHNIQUES
07. THE CONCLUSION
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Mastering Statistics.
Who is this course for?
- Those working in business, business analytics, and data science
- Anyone who wants to go beyond the basics and gain a deeper understanding of how statistics work in the real world
- For those who have studied business, business analytics, or data science at A’ level, or equivalent
- Data Scientist
- Statistical Programmer
- Technical Business Analyst
- Statistical Analyst
- Research Statistician