Enquire about this course
About the course
01. COURSE INTRODUCTION
02. OVERVIEW OF A TECHNICAL REPORT
03. HOW TO ANALYZE AUDIENCE CHARACTERISTICS?
04. PROCESS OF WRITING
05. IDENTIFYING THE SECTIONS OF A TECHNICAL REPORT
06. IDENTIFYING MECHANICAL ELEMENTS
07. THE CONCLUSION
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Technical Report Writing Skills.
Who is this course for?
- Intended for students who are undertaking undergraduate or master’s degree projects, or expect to do so in the near future
- Technical Writer
- Financial/Technical Copywriter
- Technical Architects
- Online Content Editor
- Technical Analyst
- Web and Social Media Officer
- B2B (Business-to-Business) Copywriter