Enquire about this course
About the course
- IDENTIFYING REMARKETING LIST FOR SEARCH ADS
- AN INTEGRATIVE REVIEW OF SENSORY MARKETING
- DEFINITION OF UNFAIR ADVANTAGE
- HOW TO DELIVER E MAIL CAMPAIGNS?
- EXPLORING THE GOOGLE ADWORDS
- OVERVIEW OF GOOGLE DATA STUDIO
- ESSENTIALS OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS
- UNDERSTANDING GOOGLE ANALYTICS
- INTRODUCTION TO GOOGLE TAG MANAGER
- FACEBOOK MARKETING TIPS
- ADVERTISING ON FACEBOOK
- LEARNING FACEBOOK OFFERS
- LEARNING QUALITY SCORE OF ADWORDS
- LEARNING ABOUT MEERKAT APP AND PERISCOPE APP
- UNDERSTANDING APP STORE OPTIMIZATION
- EXPLORE THE VALUE OF ONE PAGE MARKETING
- ADVERTISING ON INSTAGRAM
- SEO METHODOLOGIES
- SEO AND MARKETING TIPS
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Diploma in Advanced Online Marketing – Level 3.
Who is this course for?
- People looking to start an online business of their own who want to know how to effectively market their new business
- Those who already have their own business and wish to boost their profits even further by learning how best to implement online marketing techniques
- People looking to switch careers and capitalise on the explosion in demand for online marketing services such as WordPress, Social Media, SEO, PPC
- Marketers who implement and manage marketing campaigns
- Digital Campaign Specialist
- Online Marketing Manager
- Business Development/Account Management Support Specialist
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Online Trade Marketing Executive