Enquire about this course
About the course
This course is comprehensive and covers the modules listed under the curriculum below.
- Module 1- Identifying Skin Types
- Module 2- Applying Corrections
- Module 3- Learning Tools
- Module 4- Understanding Foundations and Corrections
- Module 5- Explore Colours
- Module 6- Applying an Eye Make Up
- Module 7- Make Up Tips for Eyebrows
- Module 8- Lip Make Up Techniques
- Module 9- Different Types of Make Up
- Module 10- Understanding False eyelashes and eyelash extensions
- Module 11- Applying Make up for different ages
- Module 12- Health and safety
- Module 13- How to create your make up kit
- Module 14- General care of hands
- Module 15- Manicure Techniques
- Module 16- Pedicure Techniques
- Module 17- Learning Nail Art
- Module 18- GEL & SHELLAC MANICURE Techniques
- Module 19- A close look at hair
- Module 20- How to treat your hair
- Module 21- Identifying Hair color and hair shape
- Module 22- How to wash hair professionally
- Module 23- Tool Handling
- Module 24- Styling Tips
- Module 25- About Men’s hair
- Module 26- Up styling Tips
- Module 27- Explore Extensions
- Module 28- Hairstyles
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Diploma in Beauty Therapy – Level 2.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for anyone hoping to work in the Beauty Industry, either freelance or within a salon.
- You don’t need to have any previous qualifications to take this course, it’s available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Learners should have basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT to take this course.
Anyone who completed the course successfully will be able to set up their own Beauty Therapy business, work as a Freelance Beauty Therapist and could also work in a commercial salon or clinic.