Enquire about this course
About the course
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
- Module 1 Identifying Skin Types
- Module 2 Applying Corrections
- Module 3 Learning Tools
- Module 4 Understanding Foundations and Corrections
- Module 5 Explore Colours
- Module 6 Applying an Eye Make Up
- Module 7 Make Up Tips for Eyebrows
- Module 8 Lip Make Up Techniques
- Module 9 Different Types of Make Up
- Module 10 Understanding False eyelashes and eyelash extensions
- Module 11- Applying Make up for different ages
- Module 12 Definitions of Health and safety
- Module 13 How to create your make up kit
- Module 14 General care of hands
- Module 15 Manicure Techniques
- Module 16 Pedicure Techniques
- Module 17 Learning Nail Art
- Module 18 GEL & SHELLAC MANICURE Techniques
- Module 19 A close look at hair
- Module 20 Treating your Hair
- Module 21 Identifying Hair color and hair shapes
- Module 22 How to wash hair professionally
- Module 23 Touch the Tools
- Module 24 Styling Tips
- Module 25 About Men’s hair
- Module 26 Learning Up styling
- Module 27 Explore Extensions
- Module 28 Hairstyles
- Module 29 First Step to Accounting
- Module 30 Types of accounting
- Module 31 How to make sense of your accounts
- Module 32 Process of Keeping inventory and tracking sales
- Module 33 Way of Controlling and managing expenses
- Module 34 Avoiding illegal accounting
- Module 35 Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- Module 36 Proper bookkeeping
- Module 37 Process of Tracking & reporting taxes
- Module 38 How to handle an audit
- Module 39 Marketing Tips
- Module 40 Definition of Marketing Plan
- Module 41 Low cost marketing techniques
- Module 42 How to develop your brand
- Module 43 Website
- Module 44 Social Media and Online Marketing Tips
- Module 45 Public Relations and Advertising
- Module 46 Sales
- Module 47 Preparation – Before you start your business
- Module 48 Preparation – Introduction to Marketing
- Module 49 Setting up your business
- Module 50 Way of Running your Business
- Module 51 Explore your Business Plan
- Module 52 Launching your business
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma in Beauty Therapy and Business – Level 3.
Who is this course for?
This course would ideally suit anyone hoping to open or manage a Beauty Therapy business, or go on to study it at higher level.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- However, learners need to have basic understanding of the English Language, literacy, numeracy and ICT.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
There are many employment options in the beauty industry, which may include:
- Salon Manager
- Salon or Clinic Owner
- Sales and Distribution
- Salon and Clinic Staff
- Health Spa or Hotel