Enquire about this course
About the course
- Module 1 Profession of a Wedding Planner
- Module 2 Planning for the Big Day
- MODULE 3 DRESSING THE WEDDING PARTY
- Module 4 The Reception, Party and Gifts
- Module 5 Budget, Payment and Review
- Module 6 Marketing your Wedding Planner business
- Module 7 Starting your Wedding Planner business
- Module 8 WEDDING PLANNER RESOURCES
- Module 9 Beginning accounting
- Module 10 Types of accounting
- Module 11 Making sense of your accounts
- Module 12 Keeping inventory and tracking sales
- Module 13 Controlling and managing expenses
- Module 14 Avoiding illegal accounting
- Module 15 Introduction to bookkeeping
- Module 16 Proper bookkeeping
- Module 17 Tracking & reporting taxes
- Module 18 Handling an audit
- Module 19 Marketing
- Module 20 Your Marketing Plan
- Module 21 Low cost marketing techniques
- Module 22 Developing your brand
- Module 23 Your website
- Module 24 Social Media and Online Marketing
- Module 25 Advertising and Public Relations
- Module 26 Sales
- Module 27 Preparation – Before you start your business
- Module 28 Preparation – Introduction to Marketing
- Module 29 Setting up your business
- Module 30 Running your business
- Module 31 Business Plan
- Module 32 Launching your business
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
The method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate in Wedding Planning and Business.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for those people who:
- Are hoping to establish a wedding planning business
- Are hoping to work alongside a wedding planner
- Are hoping to join a wedding planning business
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- However, learners should have a basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT
- Learners should be ages 16 or over.
This course would benefit the following:
- Wedding planner
- Event planner
- Catering and event coordinator
- Event manager