MODULE 01-CHARACTERIZATIONS OF EVENT DESIGNING
- Module 01-Characterizations of Event Designing
MODULE 02- WALK AROUND YOUR EVENT
- Module 02- Walk around your event
MODULE 03- HOW TO WORK WELL WITH CLIENTS
- Module 03- How to work well with clients
MODULE 04- OVERVIEW OF EVENT REQUIREMENTS
- Module 04- Overview of Event requirements
MODULE 05- DESIGN PRACTICE IN ACTION
- Module 05- Design practice in action
MODULE 06- SETUP THE BACKGROUND EFFECTS
- Module 06- Setup the Background Effects
MODULE 07- DRAPING TECHNIQUES
- Module 07- Draping Techniques
MODULE 08- DESIGN CONCEPTS FOR STYLING
- Module 08- Design concepts for Styling
MODULE 09- TECHNICAL STYLING
- Module 09- Technical Styling
MODULE 10- DISCOVER TYPES OF EVENTS
- Module 10- Discover Types of events
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates of this program will be awarded a certificate in Mastering Event Planning, Designing, and Decorating.