Enquire about this course
About the course
MODULE 01- WHAT ARE NETWORKING EVENTS
- Module 01- What are Networking Events
MODULE 02- LEARNING THE PLANNING PROCESS
- Module 02- Learning the Planning Process
MODULE 03- THE EVENT MARKETING PLAN
- Module 03- The Event Marketing Plan
MODULE 04- WAY OF HOSTING THE EVENT
- Module 04- Way of hosting the Event
MODULE 05- HOW TO MEASURE YOUR SUCCESS
- Module 05- How to Measure Your Success
MODULE 06- QUALITY CHECKING
- Module 06- Quality Checking
MODULE 07- LEGACY BUILDING
- Module 07- Legacy Building
MODULE 08- HOW TO MAKE YOUR NEXT EVENT BETTER
- Module 08- How to make your next event better
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma in Social Events Planning -Level 3.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideally suited to anyone hoping for a career in social event planning or who would like to go on to further study.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- However, learners should have a basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT
- Learners should be ages 16 or over.
This course opens up many career opportunities, such as:
- Event Manager
- Meeting Planner
- Catering and event coordinator
- Event Planner