Enquire about this course
About the course
MODULE 01- DEFINITION OF MINDFULNESS
- Module 01- Definition of Mindfulness
MODULE 02- WAY OF REDUCING STRESS
- Module 02- Way of Reducing Stress
MODULE 03- HOW TO CULTIVATE HAPPINESS
- Module 03- How to Cultivate Happiness
MODULE 04- MINDFULNESS APPLIES
- Module 04- Mindfulness Applies
MODULE 05- MEDITATION APPLIES
- Module 05- Meditation Applies
MODULE 06- PRESENTING MINDFULNESS INTO YOUR DAILY LIFE
- Module 06- Presenting Mindfulness into your Daily Life
MODULE 07- UNDERSTANDING YOUR EMOTIONS
- Module 07- Understanding your Emotions
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Diploma in Mindfulness.
Who is this course for?
- Those who would like to learn more about mindfulness and put it into practice in their own life or in a professional setting.
- This course would allow you to go on to further study at university.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- However, learners should have a basic understanding of the English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT
- Learners should be ages 16 or over.