Enquire about this course
About the course
- MODULE 01- CONCERNS TO MAKE WHEN PRICING A PRODUCT
- MODULE 02- VALUING YOUR PRODUCT
- MODULE 03- PRICING YOUR PRODUCT
- MODULE 04- VALUING YOUR SERVICE
- MODULE 05- METHODS OF PRICING ADJUSTMENTS
- MODULE 06- CONTINUING PRACTICES FOR PRICE
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma in Business Development Strategies – Level 3.
Who is this course for?
- This course is designed for those hoping to achieve a successful career within the business sector
- This course is designed for those already working in business
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound educational background would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Completing this course would be extremely beneficial for the following careers:
- Mid-career managers
- Well-experience managers
- High potential young managers
- Senior Executives or CEO
- Board Members
- Business Executives