About the course
- Process of Successful Hiring-Part 1
- Process of Successful Hiring-Part 2
- Process of Successful Hiring-Part 3
- Process of Successful Hiring-Part 4
- Process of Successful Termination-Part 1
- Process of Successful Termination-Part 2
- Process of Successful Termination-Part 3
- Process of Successful Termination-Part 4
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
The method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Mastering Employee Hiring and Termination.
- Hiring departments of organisations
- Supervisors and managers
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
This course would benefit the following:
- Human Resources Manager
- Human Resources Assistant
- Human Resources Representative
- Human Resources Business Partner
- Department Manager
- Supervisors and Managers