About the course
- Retail and Customer Service
- Managing Retail Store
- Human Resource Management in Retail
- Retail Store Management
- Retail Information Systems
- Introduction to Retail Operation Management
- Managing Inventory
- Managing Production
- Managing Quality
- Operation Process from the Office
- Fundamentals of Advanced Management Skills
- Basic Management Skills
- Overview of Essential Management Skills
- Learning Advanced Communication Skills
- Concepts of Management Paradigms
- Understanding the Differences: Leadership vs. Management
- Team vs. Group from
- Definitions of Advanced Motivational Techniques
- Definitions of Additional Management Techniques
- Summary of Advanced Management Skills
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
The method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma in Retail and Advanced Management.
This course is suitable for any individual working in a management role, or who hopes to progress to management level in any sector.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
This course would benefit the following:
- Department Deputy or Head
- Strategy Manager
- Finance Manager
- Company Secretary
- Policy Manager
- Management Adviser
- Project Manager