About the course
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
DEFINITION OF MARKETING AND MARKET SEGMENTATION
- Definition of Marketing
- Explaining Market Segmentation
HOW TO TARGET A MARKET SEGMENT?
WAY OF POSITIONING YOUR OFFERING AND SOURCES OF SALES GROWTH.
- Way of Positioning Your Offering
- Explaining Sources of Sales Growth
HOW TO DERIVE VALUE FROM YOUR CUSTOMERS? & CUSTOMER EXPERIENCES.
- How to Derive Value from Your Customers?
- Way of Creating Great Customer Experiences
THE PROCESS OF SUCCESSFUL BRANDING
DEFINITION OF CUSTOMER DRIVEN PRICING
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS STRATEGY
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded certificate in Essentials of Target Marketing.
This course would be ideally suited to anyone hoping to set up their own business.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
This course would benefit any of the following:
- Business Owner
- Business Manager
- Business Writer
- Business Analyst
- Operations Management
- Government Services