About the course
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
2. IDENTIFYING CHARACTERISTICS OF A SUCCESSFUL FACILITATOR
3. PROCESS OF THE FACILITATIVE
4. IDENTIFYING INTERNAL VS. EXTERNAL FACILITATORS
5. PARTICIPATORY GROUPS VS. CONVENTIONAL GROUPS
6. LEARN FACILITATION TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES
7. TECHNIQUES FOR FACILITATING MEETINGS AND WORK GROUPS
8. HANDLING DIFFICULT SITUATIONS
9. DEFINITIONS OF FACILITATIVE OPTIONS
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded certificate in Facilitation Skills Training.
- This course would be perfect for anyone who is responsible for organising meetings or group discussions within their day-to-day role.
- This course would benefit Team Leaders, Managers, Lecturers or other related professionals.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
This course would benefit any of the following:
- Team Leader