About the course
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the key topics listed under the course curriculum section below. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
1. LEARNING OF CONCEPTS, MODELS AND VIRTUALIZATION TECHNIQUES
- Learning of Concepts, Models and Terminology
- Virtualization Techniques – Part 1
- Virtualization Techniques – Part 2
2. UNDERSTANDING OF INFRASTRUCTURE
- Understanding of Infrastructure – Part 1
- Understanding of Infrastructure – Part 2
- Understanding of Infrastructure – Part 3
3. HOW TO MANAGE RESOURCES?
- How to Manage Resources? – Part 1
- How to Manage Resources? – Part 2
4. LEARNING ABOUT SECURITY
- Learning about Security – Part 1
- Learning about Security – Part 2
5. SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT PROCESS AND BUSINESS CONTINUITY
- Systems Management Process – Part 1
- Systems Management Process – Part 2
- Business Continuity in Cloud
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
The method of Assessment:
[The CompTIA CV0-001 Cloud+ exam is 90 minutes long, covering 100 multiple choice questions. A mark of 750 is required to pass (on a scale of 100-900). The exam covers: competency in cloud models, virtualization, infrastructure, security, resource management and business continuity. The exam can be taken in the following languages: English]
Recommended experience: It is recommended that anyone sitting this exam has 24 to 36 months of work experience in networking, storage or IT data centre administration and is familiar with any major hypervisor technologies for server virtualisation.
Please note: The official exam is not included and needs to be purchased separately.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in CompTIA CV0-001 Cloud+.
This course is ideal for anyone currently working in the IT industry who want to get certified to boost their career prospective.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, it is recommended that anyone sitting this exam has 24 to 36 months of work experience in networking, storage or IT data centre administration and is familiar with any major hypervisor technologies for server virtualisation.
This course would be beneficial for anyone already working as, or hoping to work as the following:
- Project Manager, Cloud Computing Services;
- Cloud Engineer
- Manager, Data Centre SAN
- Business Analyst, Cloud Computing
- Cloud Consultant
- Technical Architect