This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
1. THE BASICS OF PUBLIC SPEAKING AND AUDIENCE-CENTERED SPEAKER
- The Basics of Public Speaking
- Be an Audience-Centered Speaker
2. THE BEST PUBLIC SPEAKERS ARE EXCELLENT LISTENERS AND DISCOVER THE REASONS
- The Best Public Speakers Are Excellent Listeners
- Discover the Reasons for the Speaking Events
3. RESEARCHING YOUR SPEECH TOPIC AND ORGANISING YOUR SPEECH
- Researching Your Speech Topic
- Organising Your Speech
4. MAKING A SPEECH OUTLINE AND SPEAKING STYLE
- Making a speech outline
- What is Speaking Style?
5. FOUR METHODS OF DELIVERING A SPEECH AND VISUAL AIDS
- Four Methods of Delivering a Speech
- Visual Aids and Their Uses in Public Speaking
6. PURPOSES AND TYPES OF INFORMATIVE SPEAKING
7. METHODS OF PERSUASION
- Methods of Persuasion – Part 1
- Methods of Persuasion – Part 2
8. HOW TO SELF-EVALUATE YOUR SPEECH AND UNPREPARED SPEECH
- How to Self-Evaluate Your Speech
- Preparing for an Unprepared Speech
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded a certificate in Mastering Public Speaking.
Who is this course for?
- This course would be suitable for anyone who needs to speak in front of others as part of their career.
- This course is also helpful for university or college students.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
This course could help anyone who needs to speak in front of others as part of their career, and would be useful for university students.