About the course
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
- MODULE 1 DEFINITIONS OF FIRST AID
- MODULE 2 OVERVIEW OF ACTS AND REGULATIONS
- MODULE 3 IN AN EMERGENCY WHO DO I CALL
- MODULE 4 WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN SOMEONE'S BURNT THEMSELVES
- MODULE 5 WHAT TO DO WHEN SOMEONE'S FAINTED
- MODULE 6 WHAT TO DO WHEN SOMEONE'S WOUNDED THEMSELVES
- MODULE 7 WHAT TO DO WHEN SOMEONE'S BLEEDING
- MODULE 8 WHAT TO DO WHEN SOMEONE'S HAVING A STROKE
- MODULE 9 HOW TO DO THE RECOVERY POSITION
- MODULE 10 UNDERSTANDING RESUSCITATION
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple-choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in First Aid at Work.
This course is for anyone who would like to learn more about First Aid and what to do in an emergency situation or if someone is injured.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a good grasp of the English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT.