About the course
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
- A BRIEF OVERVIEW
- FUNDAMENTALS OF STATISTICS
- SAMPLING IN STATISTICS
- SAMPLE SIZE IN STATISTICS
- WHAT ARE CONFIDENCE INTERVALS?
- STATISTICAL HYPOTHESIS TESTING
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple-choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course learners will be awarded a Certificate in Advanced Statistics.
The course is perfect for you if you:
- Hope to work in business, business analysis or data science
Learners must be 16 or over and should have a basic grasp of English, ICT, literacy and numeracy.
This course would help you become:
- Data Scientist
- Statistical Programmer
- Technical Business Analyst
- Statistical Analyst
- Research Statistician