About the course
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
- AN OVERVIEW OF QUICKBOOKS PRO 2017
- HOW TO NAVIGATE QUICKBOOKS
- FILE MANAGEMENT
- STARTING A NEW BUSINESS
- MANAGE YOUR CUSTOMERS
- SET UP THE VENDOR PROFILE
- SETTING UP EMPLOYEES
- MANAGE YOUR TRANSACTIONS
- MANAGING SPECIAL FACTS
- HOW TO MANAGE PAYROLL
- SET UP ONLINE BANKING
- WORKING WITH THE MULTI-USER MODE
- WHAT'S GOING ON IN YOUR BUSINESS?
- INTRODUCTION TO REPORTS
- YEAR END CLOSING WITH QUICKBOOKS
- CUSTOMIZING FORMS AND INVOICES
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will also take an online multiple-choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course, learners will be awarded a Certificate in QuickBooks Pro 2017 Training.
- This course is ideally suited to those who hope to enter accounting or bookkeeping
- This course would also suit business owners or managers who need to carry out accounting or bookkeeping functions
Learners must be 16 or over and should have a basic grasp of English, ICT, literacy and numeracy.
This course would help you become:
- Bookkeeping Assistant
- Payroll Administrator
- Account Clark
- Payroll Clerk Office
- Office Manager