About the course
Cisco are an industry-leader in the IT networking sector, providing globally recognised technologies and certifications for networking engineers of all levels of experience.
Cisco IP Routing
- How to plan routing services for a corporate network.
- Implementing an EIGRP-based solution to provide improved network convergence, IPv6 transition support and more efficient internal routing.
- When and how to deploy IPv4 redistribution and path control.
- How to connect an enterprise network to an ISP network for remote access of internal resources.
Cisco IP Switching
- Implement VLANs to segment network traffic and improve bandwidth management
- Use Layer 2 and Layer 3 security extensions to protect corporate systems
- Configure hardware to support advanced networking services like VoIP and video on a corporate network.
- Design and build high availability network infrastructure using a set of requirements.
Cisco Troubleshooting and Maintenance
- Maintaining and monitoring performance using IOS tools.
- Troubleshooting complex, multi-protocol networks.
- Correcting issues identified as part of a troubleshooting process.