About the course
This ITIL qualification will help you to improve your knowledge and understanding of the role service strategy has in the context of the ITIL framework before diving into the specifics of strategy design and implementation.
- The principles behind good service design
- The processes that need to be built in to support and manage the service strategy.
- Using ITIL frameworks to help improve governance and the impact of strategy on other business processes.
- Building the team and assigning roles and responsibilities necessary to implement strategy.
- Identifying and resolving issues that could prevent successful deployment of the new strategy.
The ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle qualification has a duration of 6 hours, however we give you 12 month’s access to the course content meaning you can complete it at your own pace.
- Multiple Choice
- 8 questions
- 40 marks available
- 28 marks required to pass (70%)
- Closed book
- 90 minutes’ duration