About the course
Key part of the ITIL® framework, the ITIL® SD course will introduce students to the concepts behind service delivery and give them the skills and knowledge they need to build and deploy IT service that fulfil genuine business needs.
- The ITIL interpretation of Service Design and how those services fit into the rest of the ITIL library.
- The best practice principles behind designing a service that supports other elements of the ITIL framework and meets business needs.
- The processes that need to be included with any new service design including SLA’s, event triggers and the challenges and risks that need to be addressed before deployment.
- Using technology to assist with IT service design and delivery.
- Roles, responsibilities and human resources required to properly manage a service delivery process.
- Implementing a new service delivery process and how to assess a performance and ROI.
The ITIL Service Design qualification has a duration of 8 hours, however we give you 12 month’s access to the course content meaning you can complete it at your own pace.
- Multiple Choice
- 8 questions
- 40 marks available
- 28 marks required to pass (70%)
- Closed book
- 90 minutes’ duration