ITIL® Intermediate Level - Release, Control & Validation (RCV) Training & Exam Package
Provided by e-Careers
About the course
- Using transition planning and support to develop a simplified process of moving to new processes and systems.
- Using change management techniques and technology to record system/service changes to gauge effectiveness and provide a rollback reference if required.
- Release and deployment management techniques to assist with incremental system updates.
- Change evaluation guidelines to help assess the impact (positive or negative) of new system changes.
- Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM), providing a centralised repository for capture of system changes.
- Request fulfilment – deliver the changes demanded by service users and other factors.
- Service validation and testing routines to verify that frameworks and policies are working as expected.
- Knowledge management techniques and technology to ensure that valuable lessons are captured and shared with other key stakeholders.
The ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle qualification has a duration of 6 hours, however we give you 12 month’s access to the course content meaning you can complete it at your own pace.
- Multiple Choice
- 8 questions
- 40 marks available
- 28 marks required to pass (70%)
- Closed book
- 90 minutes’ duration