ITIL® Intermediate Level - Operational Support & Analysis (OSA) Training & Exam Package
Provided by e-Careers
About the course
The ITIL Operational Support and Analysis certification validates your ability to help an organisation to implement the management of incidents, problems, events, service desk operations and applications.
- Planning and executing a cycle of actions to handle system and organisational events.
- Using pre-planned responses to service incidents with a view to minimising negative effects and delivery satisfactory outcomes.
- An access management process that protects internal data security.
- How to meet the demands of service users without compromising other operations and delivering outcomes per agreed service levels.
- Service desk management tools and techniques used to record incidents, requests and events and to agree suitable service level agreements.
- The functions and roles required to build a robust operational support and analysis service and to support each of the previously defined processes.
- The use of technology to help improve and underpin ITIL OSA frameworks and processes.
The ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle qualification has a duration of 6 hours, however we give you 12 month’s access to the course content meaning you can complete it at your own pace.
- Multiple Choice
- 8 questions
- 40 marks available
- 28 marks required to pass (70%)
- Closed book
- 90 minutes’ duration