About the course
During the MSP qualification, you will learn about managing groups of projects using MSP principles, processes and themes. You will look at the MSP framework, based on three core concepts which can be modified to meet your programme’s requirements for any industry.
Is this course accredited?
This course has accredited training materials. Our MSP Foundation Exams are delivered by APMG International, a major Exam Institution under AXELOS, the awarding body for MSP.
- MSP Introduction and MSP Overview
- MSP Frameworks and MSP Concepts
- Blueprint Design and Delivery
- Defining a Programme
- Planning and Control
- Benefits Realisation Management
- Organisation and the Programme Office
- The Business Case
- Leadership and Stakeholder Engagement
- Managing the Tranches
- Delivery the Capability and Realising the Benefits
- Quality Management
- Risk Management and Issue Resolution
- Closing a Programme
- Practical Work
The MSP Foundation & MSP Practitioner training should take you around 20 hours to complete, however we will give you six months’ access to the course content so you can complete it in your own time.
- MSP Foundation
- Multiple choice
- 75 questions
- 60 minute’s duration
- 50% needed to pass
- Closed book