Agile Project Management Foundation & Practitioner Training with Practitioner Exam
Provided by e-Careers
About the course
About the Certification
This Agile package will take you through the entire Agile Project Management syllabus and the Agile Practitioner exam is included so you can complete your Agile Project Management qualification.
Is the course accredited?
Our Agile examinations are delivered by APMG International, a globally recognised exam institution.
The Agile Project Management Practitioner qualification has the Agile Foundation & Practitioner training syllabus included. It has a duration of 50 hours; however, you will have six months’ access from the date you start.
- Agile Project Management Foundation
The Foundation stage will take students through the basic and advanced principles that make up the Agile methodology.
- Agile Project Management Practitioner
The Practitioner stage will then take students through how to implement Agile into a practical environment.
Agile Course Units
- Concepts, Benefits and Risks of Agile Project Management
- Philosophy, approach and principles
- DSDM products, roles and responsibilities
- Recruiting and building appropriate project teams
- How to set up and manage an Agile project
- Risk management
- Planning, estimating and controlling
o Scenario based
o Closed book format
o 54 marks required to pass (out of 90 available) – 60%
o Three hours’ duration