About the course
CIW are the world’s premier vendor-neutral IT and Web technology education and certification program. CIW has trained more than 1 million students and web professionals, awarding more than 170,000 professional IT certifications in institutions worldwide.
The CIW curriculum focuses on the foundational standards and job skills that enable the internet to functions, including Web Design, Web Development, Security, Administration, Networking and Databases.
CIW has become the educational standard adopted by organisations worldwide for web technology skills. Corporations such as Cisco, HP, BAE Systems, Citibank and even the U.S National Security Administration request CIW certifications in their job postings for available IT positions.
- Introduction to IT Business and Careers
- Internet Communication
- Introduction to Internet Technology
- Web Browsing
- Multimedia on the Web
- Databases and Web Search Engines
- Business E-Mail and Personal Information Management
- Protecting Yourself Online
- Internet Services and Tools for Business
- IT Project and Program Management
- Objective Testing
- 30 questions
- 66% required to pass
- 30 minute’s duration