About the course
About the PRINCE2 Agile Certification
PRINCE2 Agile blends the flexibility of Agile, with the governance of PRINCE2 which equips Practitioners with the ability to be on time and hit deadlines, protect the level of quality that needs to be sustained, embrace and adapt to changes in the project scope, keep project teams stable and effectively manage stakeholder expectations.
PRINCE2 Agile examines how PRINCE2 and Agile methods interact and can be adapted to accommodate each other to benefit the overall management of projects.
Is this course accredited?
Our PRINCE2 Agile examinations are delivered by EXIN, a major exam institute licenced to deliver PRINCE2 Agile exams by AXELOS, the awarding body.
- Introduction to PRINCE2 Agile
- The Basics of Agile, Common Agile approaches and configuring PRINCE2 with Agile
- Core Concepts of Lean StartUp and the Use of Hexagon
- Look at tailoring principles and processes
- The Agilometer
- Directing a project, benefits, defining value and Cynefin
- Requirement prioritisation, how it’s used and user stories
- Rich communication, starting up and initiating a project and Agile contracts
- Servant leadership and adjusting typical Agile and PRINCE2 roles
- Single and multiple team structures, working agreements and Agile estimation techniques
- PRINCE2 Agile guidance for themes
- Look at managing a stage boundary from an Agile perspective
- Controlling a stage from a PRINCE2 Agile perspective
- Managing product delivery from a PRINCE2 Agile perspective
- Kanban and Scrum in detail
- Closing a PRINCE2 Agile project, PRINCE2 Agile Health Check and transitioning to Agile
- Fundamental values and principles of Agile and advice for project managers using Agile
- Exam preparation
The PRINCE2 Agile qualification has a duration of 25 hours. We give you six months’ access to the PRINCE2 Agile course content so you can complete it at your own pace.
- Objective Testing
- 50 questions each worth one mark
- 30 marks (60%) or more required to pass out of 50 questions
- Two hours and 30 minutes’ duration
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 Agile guide only)