About the course
About the Certification
PRINCE2 Agile blends the flexibility of Agile, with the governance of PRINCE2 which equips Practitioners with the ability to be on time and hit deadlines, protect the level of quality that needs to be sustained, embrace and adapt to changes in the project scope, keep project teams stable and effectively manage stakeholder expectations.
- Look at configuring PRINCE2 with Agile
- Gain a basic understanding of Agile and common Agile approaches
- Understand the core concepts of Lean StartUp
- Cover the use of Hexagon – Fix and Flex
- Look at the five targets that underpin the use of the hexagon
- Study five PRINCE2 Agile behaviours
- Understand the rationale for blending PRINCE2 with Agile.
The PRINCE2 Agile Introduction has a duration of 5 hours. We give you six months’ access to the PRINCE2 Agile content so you can complete it at your own pace.