About the course
About the Certifications
PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner
PRINCE2® stands for PRojects IN Controlled Environments and throughout the PRINCE2 course you will learn the seven PRINCE2 processes, themes and principles which are implemented into PRINCE2 projects using the PRINCE2 methodology. PRINCE2 can be applied to any type of project so you will learn how to manage projects of any size, in any industry effectively using the PRINCE2 framework.
- Principles of PRINCE2
- Business Case Theme
- Organisation Theme
- Quality Theme
- Plan Theme
- Risk Theme
- Change Theme
- Progress Theme
- Starting up a Project Process
- Directing a Project Process
- Initiating a Project Process
- Controlling a Project Process
- Managing Product Delivery Process
- Closing a Project Process
- Tailoring PRINCE2 to the project environment
o Multiple choice
o Closed book format
o 75 questions
o 35 marks required to pass (out of 70 available) – 50%
o 60 minutes’ duration
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training & Examination
Lean Six Sigma is a modern managerial concept and is the combination of two separate methodologies; Lean and Six Sigma.
Lean is a methodology designed to improve business by preserving quality and value but with less work and Six Sigma is a system designed to improve the quality of process outputs by identifying and removing the causes of errors using statistical methods.
Fully accredited by the IASSC who administer Six Sigma qualifications and standards, the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training & Examination course teaches students an understanding of the basic Lean Six Sigma framework and how it is applied to assist with process improvement projects
• The Define phase defines how projects are chosen, elements of waste are then identified and action items are defined.
• The Measure phase is used to catalogue and analyse existing processes to define an operational baseline that can be used to calculate potential capability of each.
• The Control phase then helps to monitor each change that is made and record any deviations from the predicted benefits, then how to action on the results.
Project Management Professional (PMP®)
PMP® is widely recognised as excellence within the project management industry.
Candidates will have a complete understanding of how to manage a project using the PMP® principles, along with the basic principles of defining projects to align with business goals and benefits.
• How to build plans and processes required to plan every stage, milestone and deliverable of the project lifecycle.
• How to build a project team capable of delivering according to stakeholder expectations and agreements.
• Identifying, quantifying and mitigating project risks to ensure positive project outcomes.
• Building quality assurance into the project lifecycle to ensure all deliverables meet pre-agreed standards and stakeholder expectations.
• Accurately estimating and budgeting for time, finances and human resources required for each project stage.
• Controlling project costs to ensure delivery on, or under, the agreed financial limits.
• Implementing procurement structures to ensure resources and materials are available when required.