About the course
About the Certifications
PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner
PRINCE2® stands for PRojects IN Controlled Environments and throughout the PRINCE2 course you will learn the seven PRINCE2 processes, themes and principles which are implemented into PRINCE2 projects using the PRINCE2 methodology. PRINCE2 can be applied to any type of project so you will learn how to manage projects of any size, in any industry effectively using the PRINCE2 framework.
- Principles of PRINCE2
- Business Case Theme
- Organisation Theme
- Quality Theme
- Plan Theme
- Risk Theme
- Change Theme
- Progress Theme
- Starting up a Project Process
- Directing a Project Process
- Initiating a Project Process
- Controlling a Project Process
- Managing Product Delivery Process
- Closing a Project Process
- Tailoring PRINCE2 to the project environment
o Multiple choice
o Closed book format
o 75 questions
o 35 marks required to pass (out of 70 available) – 50%
o 60 minutes’ duration
o Objective testing
o 8 questions – 10 question items per question, each worth one mark
o 44 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) – 55%
o 2 hours and 30 minutes’ duration
o Open book exam (official PRINCE2 manual only)
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training & Examination
Lean Six Sigma is the world’s most recognised process improvement methodology. This qualification is fully accredited by the International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC) and will help you to get certified and master the process improvement framework of Lean Six Sigma.
The Lean Six Sigma methodology will allow you to enhance business processes and quality management while gaining the understanding needed to identify and remove waste in an operation.
- The Define phase during which projects are outlined, elements of waste are identified and the management decisions required to move forward.
- The Measure phase which is used to catalogue and analyse existing processes to define an operational baseline that can be used to calculate potential capability of each.
- The Analyse phase uses statistical analysis and testing to model how processes may be improved and the potential value of each improvement without affecting existing systems.
- The Improve phase helps students to identify the changes that will deliver the greatest business benefits before putting those plans into action.
- The Control phase monitors each change that is mad and record any deviations from the predicted benefits. The results will then be able to demand what actions should be taken.
- Multiple choice and true/false questions
- 150 questions
- 4-hour duration
- 580 points out of 750 required to pass (77%)
Project Management Professional (PMP®)
PMP® is widely recognised as excellence within the project management industry.
Candidates will have a complete understanding of how to manage a project using the PMP® principles, along with the basic principles of defining projects to align with business goals and benefits.
• How to build plans and processes required to plan every stage, milestone and deliverable of the project lifecycle.
• How to build a project team capable of delivering according to stakeholder expectations and agreements.
• Identifying, quantifying and mitigating project risks to ensure positive project outcomes.
• Building quality assurance into the project lifecycle to ensure all deliverables meet pre-agreed standards and stakeholder expectations.
• Accurately estimating and budgeting for time, finances and human resources required for each project stage.
• Controlling project costs to ensure delivery on, or under, the agreed financial limits.
• Implementing procurement structures to ensure resources and materials are available when required.