About the course
CompTIA are the world’s leading tech association who also provide vendor-neutral certifications. CompTIA is the globally recognised gold standard in providing IT certification for IT professionals and provides any worker within the IT industry with a world-renowned certification to help them in their career.
- Security Fundamentals
- Identifying Security Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Managing Data, Application and Host Security
- Implementing Network Security
- Implementing Access Control, Authentication and Account Management
- Managing Certificates
- Implementing Compliance and Operational Security
- Risk Management
- Troubleshooting and Managing Security Incidents
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
What are the benefits to you of getting certified in CompTIA Security+?
Security+ is vendor neutral
Security+ certified professionals have mastered security principles and technologies found in today’s varied IT infrastructures. CompTIA regularly update their qualifications to make sure that your certification and knowledge is up-to-date.
Security+ is trusted and industry supported
CompTIA’s certifications are developed and updated by leading experts in the IT industry. Their slogan “For the Industry, By the Industry” shows this through their expert input into regularly updating their knowledge and qualifications to make sure their members are ahead of technological progression.
Security+ is globally recognised
CompTIA Security+ is IS0 17024 compliant and is recognised worldwide as a stamp of quality behind any security professional’s CV.