About the course
CeMAP is recognised by employers in the finance industry including banks, building societies and estate agents, it is a mark of excellence and meets FCA examination standards for providing advice on mortgage products and laws.
The course will coach students through all papers of the CeMAP® qualification which is split into three parts:
CeMAP® Paper 1 – Units 1 & 2:
- Explore various products from cash savings through to investments and protection as well as pensions.
- Covers all legal aspects including all laws, insurance policies and contracts.
- Covers UK regulation, which involves creating rules to promote ethics within financial services by aiding firms and people who work in the industry.
CeMAP® Paper 2 – Units 3 - 6:
- Policies and practices that affect mortgages
- Mortgage Laws
- Insurance Policies
- Post completion issues and arrears
- Complete sales process in relation to mortgage advising
CeMAP® Paper 3 - Unit 7:
Test your understanding of the technical details to assess your ability to apply the knowledge covered.