About the course
The ITIL® Foundation qualification provides students with comprehensive knowledge guaranteeing you a good understanding of ITIL principles and how they can be applied to improve and formalise IT service operations.
- Service Management as a practice
- The concept of good practice
- The concept of a service & Service Management
- Define processes, roles and functions
This ITIL Foundation qualification has a duration of 8 hours, however we give you six months’ access to the course content meaning you can complete it at your own pace.
- Multiple Choice
- One hour duration
- 40 questions with one mark available per question
- 26 marks required to pass (65%)
- Closed book