About the course
By the end of this IAB package you will have a thorough understanding of bookkeeping from a beginner up to an intermediate level.
• Work your way through the Computerised Accounting for Business Level 1 and Level 2 syllabuses and gain expertise and admired credentials from a reputable Ofqual registered organisation, IAB.
• Get to grips with the essential Sage 50 software and navigate your way around the basic functions using screenshots and easy to follow exercises.
• Develop an understanding of accounting basics, including creating customer and supplier records, batch entry credit notes and invoices, recording sales and purchases, bank reconciliation and petty cash transactions.
• Learn how to set up a new company including creating a chart of accounts to suit company requirements.
• Master the complexities of business accounting including journal entries for salaries and wages and stock valuation and control.
• Gain further insight into the more complex functions of the Sage 50 software, to optimise its performance, at the same time as boosting your own output.
• Learn how to utilise the journal function within Sage, as well as processing VAT returns, trial balances and departmental coding.