About the course
Who are CIMA?
The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) is the world’s largest and leading professional body of management accountants. CIMA offer the most relevant global finance qualifications for business.
E3 – Strategic Management
- Defining the corporate mission, objectives and stakeholders, and performing a Position Audit and Corporate Appraisal.
- Including Corporate Governance, Corporate Social Responsibility and Ethics into the business strategy.
- Implementing Change Management processes and using Strategic Performance Measurement to assess success.
P3 – Risk Management
- Implementing management control systems to better utilise human resources and to provide a framework against which to review.
- Auditing internal processes and computer systems.
- Managing financial risk including foreign exchange rate fluctuations and interest rate changes.
F3 – Financial Strategy
- Planning, forecasting and hedge accounting to better manage corporate finances.
- Calculating the cost of capital and capital structures, and the Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM).
- Performing an accurate business valuation.
- Carrying out corporate reorganisation as part of a merger or consolidation.
- Properly discounting foreign cash flows.
The CIMA Strategic Level Package of the CIMA Professional qualification will take approximately 60 hours for you to study, we give you 24 months to complete the course so you can complete it at your own pace.