About the course
Who are CIMA?
The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) is the world’s largest and leading professional body of management accountants. CIMA offer the most relevant global finance qualifications for business.
- Strategy Formulation
- The Competitive Environment
- Strategy and Organisational Structure
- Project Attributes and Frameworks
- Phases in the Project Management Process
- The Roles and Management of Key Stakeholders
- Project Planning Tools and Techniques
- Project Management Software and Control Systems
- Creating a Basic Project Plan
- Evaluation on Closure of Projects
- Power, Authority and Leadership
- Relationships Between Managers and Subordinates
- Communication and Negotiation in the Management Process
- How Groups, Teams and Networks Form and are Managed
- Managing Organisational Conflict
- The Role of Culture in an Organisation
- Business Ethics, Fairness and Corporate Governance
The CIMA E2 module of the CIMA Professional qualification will take approximately 20 hours for you to study, we give you 24 months to complete the course so you can complete it at your own pace.