About the course
Who are CIMA?
The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) is the world’s largest and leading professional body of management accountants. CIMA offer the most relevant global finance qualifications for business.
- Introduction to Financial Information
- Theory, Rules and Regulations
- Basic Financial Regulations
- Basic Financial Accounting
- Sales and Purchase Ledger
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Cashbook and Petty Cash
- Accounting for Inventory
- Non-Current Assets
- Accounting for Payroll
- Accounting for VAT
- Control Account Reconciliation’s and Coding
- Preparing for the Final Accounts
- Income and Expenditure Accounts
- Incomplete Records
- Manufacturing Accounts
- Limited Company Accounts
- Cash Flow Statements
- Interpretation of Financial Statement
The CIMA BA3 Fundamentals of Financial Accounting course will take approximately 25 hours for you to study, we give you 24 months to complete the course so you can complete it at your own pace.